The word Ryebuck comes from the colonial folk song ‘The Ryebuck Shearer’.
Ryebuck Media is a group of specialists, fusing experience and skill with today’s technology to build award-winning products and innovative programs.
Ryebuck Media has in-house production facilities and the majority of our work is produced on site.
Ryebuck Media is committed to developing hallmark programs, and each member brings special skills and perspectives to the unique programs and products that we are proud to develop.
We are experienced in:
- Producing education and public awareness programs both in Australia and overseas
- Working with government and international agencies
- Producing websites, interactive presentations and documentary programs
- Establishing international school link programs
- Working with students, teachers, parents and communities
- Developing curriculum for schools
- Developing training programs
|Tim Gurry OAM|
Director of Special Education & Integrated Learning
International Creative Director
Director of Film and Video
Senior Designer / Programmer
|Jim Cranage |
Senior Accounts Manager
|Christine Cranage |