Category: Australian History Mysteries
Overview video of the Australian History Mysteries Series 3. The resources includes the following topics:
- World War 1 — Did World War 1 unite or divide local communities?
- Coniston massacre — What happened at Coniston in 1928?
- Great Depression — Testing images of the Great Depression
- Snowy Mountains Hydro-Electric Scheme — A melting pot of different nations?
- Vietnam — Can you be a Vietnam War ‘myth buster’?
For more information visit AustralianHistoryMysteries.info